I love finding heart-filled, practical ideas and Internet mentors. I learn from their sites. I am inspired by their clarity, expertise, and message. Check them out!
- handinhandparenting.org – Patty Wipfler has experience, tips, and articles worth seeing.
- loveandlogic.com – Jim Fay is the master of parenting tips, information, and delightful products to support parenting.
- mindfulnessinschools.com – Information about the Mindfulness in Schools Project. The Fundamentals Class in mindfulness is open to everyone.
- positivediscipline.com – Jane Nelson, author, long-time parenting expert is still a powerful resource. An excellent parenting- support app is available on the site and in the app store.
- Susan Kaiser Greenland – Susan Kaiser Greenland teaches mindfulness to children. Her web site is full of basic information.
- GAPRAConnect.com – Subscribe to a newsletter which gives great information about bullying and resilience.
- When Girls Hurt Girls program – Do you need some help in guiding your daughter through hurtful friendships? This is the place.
- https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/resilience-happiness/ – An comprehensive series of articles on emotional resilience.
- http://www.the-best-childrens-books.org – A reliable resource for figuring out what book to get for certain reasons.
- http://www.ahaparenting.com/blog/How_To_Special_Time – A comprehensive article about adding “special play time” to your relationship with your child. I love special play time. It makes a big difference!
- Building Resilience in Children and Teens: Giving Kids Roots and Wings By Kenneth R. Ginsberg, MD, MS Ed, FAAP
- Parenting by Heart Ron Taffel
- Parenting Without Power Struggles by Susan Stiffelman, MFT
- Parenting With Presence by Susan Stiffelman, MFT
- The Gifts of Imperfection and The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting (audio) by Brené Brown
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind by Daniel Siegel, M.D. and Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D.
- Brainstorm -The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain by Daniel Siegel, M.D.
- Mindful Parent Happy Child – A Guide to Raising Joyful and Resilient Children by Pilar Placone
- No-Drama Discipline – The Whole Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind by Daniel Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson
You are invited to contact me for a free 30-minute phone or in-person discovery session so I can learn more about you and you can get a sense of how I work.